Friday, October 4, 2013

Tour Coming to a Close

Somehow, it's almost time to go back to Canada. Life gets busy when you either have company or are company for two months straight. It has been fun albeit a whirlwind adventure and the overall experience here leaves me torn about departing. Gypsy that I am though, I will surely become excited about the next phase and city! The question is: "Do I return to Belfast, or try another base?" We will see...


I know I'll miss the city and all its live music, the mild temperatures, the quality of the produce and Harry's. I may even miss driving on the left. I'll miss my fellow knitters and I'll undoubtedly miss the craic. Mostly though I'm going to miss my best friend I've made here, but maybe we will be reunited in May wherever we end up deployed.


To embrace the winter I'll be returning to I'm planning cross country skiing and skating.  With more time spent indoors I should have more time for studying various non-aviation related topics as well and that is a never ending list. Life is just so interesting!

I know I'm going to enjoy having my computer back, a room mate, my dryer and the library. Oh and did I mention, my ever so comfy bed!

The next few posts should serve as a kind of speedy review of the past month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment