Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Edinburgh is Beautiful

This was a quick but grand tour of Edinburgh. Thanks to my fantastic host, friends of his, and the offerings of Scotland I saw and did a lot in a short time. It was pretty much the best city I've been to, but don't tell my colleagues that or they'll be bidding ahead of me for next year!!!

Day 1: The City

This lovely old bank, converted bar and restaurant is called the Dome. I was expecting James Bond to arrive for his reservation at any moment. This would be the place for a date, if I ever had a decent one. 
Day 2: The Highlands

Photos to come... All on memory stick and without a computer. 



Day 3: The City by Bicycle

I'd live here if I lived in Edinburgh. It's a gorgeous area... Sigh!

Famous living clock:

No comments:

Post a Comment