Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Wee Dotes

It's not that they're per say old, but if I am getting older they must be too. They joined me over here for three weeks. Aren't they cute? I think so.

In the Republic, near Letterkenny. If you look closely its in the distance on the left. Picnicking. Well eating out of the back of the car. We ate very well - Thanks Mama!

We did a lot of driving. Well I did most of it. So this photo sums up a great deal of time spent.

Evidence trees did exist, though there aren't many any more!

We stayed for two nights in Ardara, Donegal in this converted barn. It was fantastic and cozy during the cold wet nights. This area is particularly beautiful. My favourite spot was the beach, and more caves and a giant waterfall near Ardara. 






A hike in the Mournes, up from Bloody Bridge.






No comments:

Post a Comment