Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Only on the West Coast

Do we have floating concerts. I know what Torontonians are thinking, and also the rest of the civilized world, but until you've tried it you've really got no idea how much fun our afternoon was listening to live music while boating! I also had the chance to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a long time. 

       

It was a sprint of a trip home and I am amazed at how much I was able to fit in. It tired me out before I even got jet legged on the two day return and began my visit with Martina. More on that next! 

I wish I took photos both on Salt Spring and in Toronto...  I keep saying things like this. I need to remember my phone has a camera already!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they should also be selling cheeseburgers out of that thing :-)

    ReplyDelete