Friday, October 4, 2013

A Friendship Made in Heaven - Northern Ireland

Perhaps the best part of my life is knowing and spending time with the one person who always wants to do what I want to do to. Who is the smartest, kindest, most interesting person ever. Lucky me, I've got a best friend like that! Unfortunately we rarely get enough time together. Once a year is doing well.

                            


Our visit mostly included hiking and walks and food. And chatting all the way.
In the cave tunnel just north of Whitehead. A fun little walk. Sorry, though the town isn't much...

A pasta dish. It was ... delicious  :)


Made In Belfast was one of our restaurant outings. The food was great and interesting, the decor eclectic, indie, outrageous, awesome. I'd recommend it to anyone fun.


And like all good things, our visit sadly came to an end.


No comments:

Post a Comment