Wednesday, March 5, 2014

French Cooking

It's what gets me every time. 
What do they know, I don't know? 
At least I know I've discovered something I love. 

And I've even found a human source to unite me with the skills 
to make French deliciousness in my own kitchen! 


We started with chocolate from Belgium. A lot of chocolate. 
Yes that entire sack is full of 60% cocoa...


We made Mousse au Chocolat first.

Then we made a casserole of spinach and bacon rolled in crêpes, 
finished off with white sauce and cheese. 


The best part is that it all went so nicely, my learning experience is not over! 

However, I am responsible for some payback. 
Canadian, or at least not French or Belgian, cooking instruction sharing is my job... Any ideas? 
All I've come up with so far is pancakes. So if you have any ideas, please, please send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment