Monday, March 10, 2014

Cupcakes!

Here are some happy cupcakes for birthday girl, Diane! 

As with many of my cake baking endeavours, 
I've used the wisdom and recipes of Miss Sweetapolita once again. 
This time it was vanilla I was after, so I made the Bakery Style Vanilla Cupcakes. 
I wish I were there to deliver them but I had to go to work. 
Nevertheless I certainly enjoyed a cupcake. 
How could I resist?!

Happy Cupcakes for a Happy Birthday!
                 

There were a few leftovers which I shared with the two pilots 
who took me to Edmonton to begin my pairing. 
I think they were surprised to be getting cupcakes. 
But not so terribly surprised they lost their appetite! 

Perhaps I will try the Whipped Vanilla Dream Cupcakes next time, 
but maybe use the same frosting I used here as it was rather good and worked out perfectly. 
What I do know is how they will be decorated. 
Doesn't toasted coconut with a chunk of pineapple sound yummy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment