Friday, December 19, 2014

Baby, I Want You to Feel Wanted

The anniversary of the number one reason I love my life, 
and my life is filled with love, 
is nearing (in 6 days!), therefore I've decided it's the perfect time for a post all about HIM! 
My apologies it isn't exactly about Christmas, but then again, that's the anniversary date 
AND what would the season be like without love? 

Presenting the one who makes fear, sadness and pain diminish, 
and who equally takes every ounce of joy, laughter and fun and multiplies it tenfold: 
my one and only, 
Jordan! 


Reasons I can't get enough of Jordan:
He is the kindest and nicest person I know.
He's a real man. Yep, he's ready to get dirty, he can fix just about anything and he's tough. 
He gives the best hugs. And everything else. 
We have so much fun together whether we're simply doing chores or doing something special.
I can always count on him and trust him. 
He not only has a great work ethic, but an excellent home ethic, too. 
(I think this is often the main factor in determining how someone was raised, their values, who they are and how they will continue to behave in the distant future. Massive kudos to those who come to this on their own, but in his case, definitely was raised to be a proper citizen of the world.)
And the fact he can't seem to get enough of me, weird possibly, but totally awesome ;)

Anyway, I think we have a lot in common and make a fantastic pair, 
with similarities in the right places and complimentary qualities in all the rest.


A Few Stats:
No, he's not a pilot. Nor is he older than me. 
Ha ha, works for me. I hope you still love me when I'm old...
His eyes are an amazing colour of blue.
He was born and raised in Calgary. 
He's owned more vehicles than number of years he's spent on this planet. 
(I might be slightly exaggerating) 
His Bucket List includes adventures in Africa, South East Asia and South America 
(stand by for coverage on those) 
My Dad kindly found him for me.


Here's a few of his favourites:

Colour: Blue. 
Sport to take part in: Waterski
Time to wake up: Early. 5:39/6:00 am. (That's a tad too early, no?)
Snacks: Peanut Butter, Bread, and Baked goods made by me :)
Best use of the day: Start early, complete every outstanding chore
Use for extra time and money: Travel
Ideas for the future: To live on a little farm.
Food: Anything with meat
Other Random Things: Showers (for the hot water), Pistachios, Being Outside, Projects of various kinds, Camping, Coffee, Did I mention Peanut Butter?



The title of this post is a reference to one of the first sweetest things of our relationship, 
and you can listen here


What I'd like to give Jordan for Christmas, is a workshop or garage or barn, 
but we will have to save that for another year. 
Unfortunately those are difficult to come by at currently affordable prices! 

Until then he'll just have to dream of brewing beer, tuning up mechanical devices of sorts, 
raising some animals, etc. Yes, a farm is a serious dream! 


Anyway, in case you were wondering, this man is the reason my life is Hakuna Matada. :D

P.S. Thanks Sara for this idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment