Monday, June 10, 2013

Booties Revisited

I've made a number of pairs and variations of this pattern for wee booties. It's a quick and cute FO, 
if you can get past the finishing, as it requires a fair amount of needling to get them looking so perky and sweet. This pair was started just before I flew over to Northern Ireland and I was without the necessary tools to complete the project so they were a little delayed... But they don't have any feet to go on yet. Originally they were cast on for a particular yet to be born baby, but she was born so early and soooo tiny I may have lots of time to make a bigger project such as sweater and bonnet... Baby projects are high on my list because they are cute, admired and usually get worn.  They are also completed within less time than an adult counterpart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment