Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Few Nibbles


Grilled Swiss Cheese and Ham on Olive Bread

&

Enormous Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Goat Cheese and Fresh Basil





I'm delighted to have found enticing places for groceries because cooking is becoming more exciting. My kitchen is not as ideally bright as I'd like so I'm enjoying the ingredient motivation instead. There are some larger stores I like such as Sainsbury's and Mark's & Spencer's, however it's the little places I love. The High Street of Antrim has the usual bakeries but also has a Polish store with a deli. Next to investigate will be Ballyclare. 

Also my neighbour introduced me to a local butcher who also carries fresh eggs, dairy and numerous other delectables such as local honey! His name is Harry and by the looks of the line ups in the middle of pretty much no where out in the country, he's well known for quality and selection. The sausages even put Canadian Bacon to shame... Speaking of bacon, maybe he does that, too! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment