Sunday, October 7, 2012

Rouge Wrap

Finally, the Rouge Wrap!


Gosh this took me a long time to get organized, but here it is:



Though I usually do knit most of the time, I have been too busy lately for this adored past time, so I've been admiring this pretty shawl at it's finished stage, because it's the last 'finished object' (FO in the knitting sense... haha not first officer) I've produced in what feels like forever.  




I am happy with the look of the yarn, pattern/style, finished size and wearability.  
Although I enjoy the challenge of knitting more complicated projects, sometimes simpler ones really are the most useful and stylish.

This is the Oscilloscope Shawl by Kate Gagnon Osborn from Kintscene Fall 2010.





Also I have been working on my photo quality for the posts and I'm quite pleased with the progress since the summer.  

I have used an app here for boarders and shading, which I really enjoy.  
Check it out for a fun time - it's called Camera Plus.




And what have I been doing to busy myself the past month or more?  

Well, some has been mentioned in past posts and some has not, 
so stay posted for the next illustrated installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment