Sunday, December 25, 2016

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! 


It's Christmas Eve and I've finally begun feeling the spirit today, mostly due to the fact that though I have to work straight through Christmas, at least I got to deadhead on West Jet's 'Frozen' plane, right after I enjoyed an Eggnog Latte. 


We had our little decoration party early in December so I've been able to enjoy a festive home, albeit a very dry tree. Since I like to click around looking at other people's decorations on Michael Wurm Jr.'s Inspiredbycharm.com Christmas Home Tour, and secretly covet a spot on it, here's a quick look at what is waiting for me when I get home to celebrate. 
Maybe next year we will have a tad more time to develop our country Christmas décor! And enjoy it, together. 


I'll be back once more before the end of the year for a little 2016 round up and direction for 2017. Before that happens, I need to decide on a pre-printed agenda or a new book for more bullet journaling... 
What's your preference?


Peace, joy and love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment