Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

I hope you rang in 2017, with whomever, wherever pleased you most. 


Above, my beautiful New Year's Baja vista! 

I didn't get a schedule that made time for New Year's plans, but I woke early with a clear mind, and a brand spanking new agenda to fill up. Yes agenda. My decision was based on time savings (I don't need to make the basic spreads), mistake reduction (avoiding date mishaps by leaving the calendar making to the professionals), my favourite agenda company, PaperBlanks, and the leeway to borrow from the bullet journal's best traits (pencil, systematic bullet points, trackers...)

Would a post be complete without a tad of farm life incorporated? 
I think not, so here are my chickens:


The hens carefully checking out their newly cleaned and refreshed coop. They gave it the long, beady-eyed once over before coming inside. 


Once inside, they seemed to have approved of the changes 😉. 

Time to reflect, make goals and put the future in motion! 
Best wishes for all your new year aspirations! 

You can be sure many of my hopes and dreams are farm related. 
The Year-One review and favourite photos coming up, shortly. 

1 comment: