Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Brrrr...

Just a little bit brrrr... I know it will plummet soon.
No snow for some time now, but lots of ice fog making beautiful statements 
out of our trees and yard.








After four days of the growing crystals, the sun came out!

Time for some pretty cookies and warm loaves of bread out of the oven.
I even figured out how to braid four for my loaf. 
Now I just need to learn to fishtail my hair ;)





Chocolate Salted Caramel Sandwich Cookies

The chicken's egg laying quota has reduced somewhat 
- I hope not too much more - 
but they aren't scared of the cold!


I, lucky me, got an early Christmas gift, allowing me to update myself in the 
savviness of computer intelligence, blog with ease, and manage my photography properly.

That's the idea anyway. More on that shortly. 







No comments:

Post a Comment