Thursday, October 8, 2015

And That's Me, Done

As always, I leave packing to the last minute. My whole Templepatrick household pack-up. The trouble is that quick, all-at-once packing is the type that typically lends to forgetting. I am a decent packer though, so everything did fit, even the Pup-Cup and Pug-Mug along with their friends Wiener and Scotty. But I inevitably forget something. This time it was the middle drawer of the freezer. There, left behind are three layers for a mini three tiered cake, half a carton of mango sherbet and two push-ups someone else accidentally left me. 



I might have been more vigilant in my preparations but I was caught up finishing Belfast off right. I had to for the love of the city of Belfast, the people of Northern Ireland, my friends and cousins, the unexpectedly superb autumn weather and the fact I may never be back on deployment. As always, my cousins are a font of information and renew my enthusiasm for life. One of the various things I learned about was Instagram, so to properly celebrate that fact I'll try to sum up the final three weeks of BFS in hashtag format:

#wherethecraicisclassathalfeightandotherutterances
#cathedralquarterculturenightsailorwashboard
#lovesmetalhatesnoisepubcrawl
#captainblondebeard
#fibberstenssquareeuropaafterhoursFBI
#mytoptenrouteslastjog
#bestmondaynightknittinggrouptheworldover
#bollocksandbonkersweloveM&S
#harleypiggybankcake
#imSHERlocked
#cousinsequalscouplewhat

And a smattering of photos of hateful quality - I do hope to rectify this once I've arrived home:















I'm not sure the hashtag 'thing' will develop into a photo association or Instagram usage per say, (or obsession like Pinterest) so much as I do believe it will last due to the perfect directness it offers titles of life moments. Personally I'd prefer to hire someone to handle my social media, but since I can't afford that luxury I'll stick with slow advancement... Basically what I'm saying is, I'm not yet too hip for swag. Lol

Photo bombardment coming next, care of my dear and long out of touch friend Canon.

Now it's time to reconnect with my love interest!


1 comment:

  1. Missing your craic!! Knitting tonight, won't be the same without you.

    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete