Friday, December 21, 2012

My New Home!


There is just nothing like a beautiful new place!
Or a beautiful new kitchen!


This is my Utopia!

Bare Kitchen - For Now...


Just imagine the possibilities!
All the things I can make!



Office/Extra Bedroom/Creative Space - No Furniture Yet


Moving is a chore, and I am still nowhere near done
sorting out and arranging - the couch is still on its way here - so lots to look forward to yet.  


I had a ton of wonderful help from family and friends.
In fact it was so much fun, I miss all the people in my home! 


I am so thankful for their good spirits, muscles and organizing skills ;)


Mustard Comfort - a little retro shape and colour?
I'll be giving it a try!



The decorating plans revolve around the rich colours I tend to love in my home:
Yellow, Red and Green 
mixed with wooden furniture for a natural look,
accented with white to keep it clean and fresh.

Even though I'm living in a very modern space, my softer, country style will likely shine through...
A space should represent the individual after all!

Because I love colours, I have given quite a lot of thought to picking some neutral larger pieces
 so I will have the option to switch them up once in while.  
Just in case I need to go deep purple say, or turquoise or tangerine...!



The Palettes:

For now, and probably forever:

Kitchen: Red & White + a little Green
Living Room: Deep Red, Golden Yellow & Green
Bed Room: Deep Red, Golden Yellow
Bathroom: Red & White

And some cool colours for a little change:

Extra Bathroom: Blue & Yellow
Extra Bedroom: Blue, GreenPurple & White



My First Groceries!








No comments:

Post a Comment