Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Begins


The precise beginning of Christmas occurs at a different moment each year - the unique instance in which I become enchanted.

When I opened my trunk to stow my suitcase after work, all the magic shivers of joy and amazement dazzled my mind.  

I stood and stared with a little grin.

Then I jumped and leaped about with happiness!!!  

My packages are patiently waiting - See that big one?
I was visited by an elf!  And how do I know?

Well because my trunk was filled with colourful packages tied in shiny ribbons, of course.  

He must have been busy!

The biggest box was wrapped in a work of art - decorated carefully as a winter scene!

You see, it was that moment which got me inspired about the whole season. 

I got busy and though I'm not completely settled in, I have created a few little festive spaces.  





My dresser adorned in hues of rose & violet






A colourful salad on Christmas linens





This little spot is my favourite!

Merry Christmas!
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment