Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Schipol...

The best days at work are days when it's clear enough to see the scenery. 


Bavaria/Austria Border


Actually there are many types of enjoyable days at work, and recently I was reminded about how nice it is to fly with great people. That's a work culture, different than anywhere else I've been, I miss, from the GGN days.. Maybe it was a place where the pawns had to stick together just to survive, but whatever the cause - it was nice, and lovely to bring that back to mind because I was flying with an old colleague. It certainly makes a double stop in Turkey go better. 


Großglockner, the highest peek n the Austrian Alps


Despite best efforts, on time performance is basically a pipe dream. It's my job to make us on time. If that's accomplished I can only rely on luck thereafter. And taxiing at Mach speeds that don't even touch the contrails of KLM...  


Santorini, Greece


I'm striving to finish a day on time. Then I'll go for even a minute early. 


Work is great, but, you know I could use a love song...


Which is why I'm on my way home for a visit, and a lot of gardening!

The theme to effectivity is a planned electronics disconnect, 

and to begin with, a reset to zero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment