Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lobster Rain Jacket

In a week I'll be testing out the effectiveness of my new jacket in the rains of Northern Ireland.  

Did you know their rainiest month is July?  I did not.  
Once I learned this odd and somewhat lamentable fact, 
I thought a raincoat in a happy colour would be key to maximum enjoyment of the season.  
At least at the same latitude as Prince George (or Edmonton, or Denmark...) 
I should be enjoying plenty of daylight!




The uberbright and cheerful jacket comes from Eddie Bauer.  
The fit is perfect - roomy but sharp and the sleeves are just the right length.  
The jacket is a shell with a soft interior which is basically just the underside of the fabric.  
And the hood has ample room.

Now all I need are BOOTS!!!


A new cover was found :)
Next is a course on the awesome capabilities of the iPad.
The sessions are free at the Apple Store, just sign up on line!


Wow I cannot believe I went to Miami and never took a single picture, of say a palm tree, 
but I did get one BBQ picture of this delicious salmon pinwheel.  
I may have to recreate this at home - delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment