Thursday, November 22, 2012

Room Sweet Room

Today I feel more moved in, more comfortable, and happier in my new space.  



New temporary space that is... It's way too small and I am dying for a kitchen.  
It's been almost two months without one and it's no fun eating out when you must, 
always, other than cereal and pre-prepared things straight from the fridge. 
Also I'd really like to be closer to the airport. 




I've made some changes to this space since I arrived in Calgary. 
A new orientation for the bed and using the set of drawers that were in the closet, in the room instead, has given more space overall and lets me stack boxes more effectively in the closet.  




Hooks on the walls are really helpful!
Thank you Nathan!




The theme is somewhat blue/purple/turquoise, not my usual red tones.  
The plan is to be with my parents for Christmas so that doesn't matter at all.  
The star is a bit festive, as are the lights on the shelf, 
so I will be a satisfied little elf come December.




I checked out the library today as well... 
It's the first library where I had to pay 
in order to get a card to borrow books, however it may 
well prove to be the best library system 
I've been a part of so far...  
It's enormous and the staff are so helpful!


I came across an idea today: SkyWest Condos
Maybe I should take a look.  
Just a suggestion... I'll think on it.


I am really looking forward to my Desert Adventure - It begins tomorrow!
Sunshine!  Warmth!  Hiking!  Swimming!  Exploring a new place!
YAHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment